MES Promise Statement
We are passionate leaders charged with the awesome and challenging task of leading the MES staff as we strive to serve all students that are entrusted to us. We promise to lead with grace, dignity and humility and to embrace a “new perspective” about the students and families that we serve. We believe and are committed to the vision and mission of the school district. We will work to build teacher leaders and build capacity within our staff. We promise to value you, as individuals, and to lead with our hearts, not just our minds. We believe that in coming together with a common purpose, we can do great things that will lead to success for the staff, students and families of Metter Elementary School.
We the administrators at MES, promise to add value to MES by doing the following:
· Fostering and facilitating collaboration among all faculty members
· Leading and supporting all C-I-A efforts
· Attending and supporting Professional Learning Community work
· Being “accessible leaders” and to value people and relationships
· Evaluating teacher performance consistently, fairly, honestly, and timely with specific feedback given to ensure teacher growth.
· Working diligently with parents and faculty to foster an atmosphere that promotes a learning community; characterized by child centered instruction, academic excellence, trust, respect and community development